maanantai 14. kesäkuuta 2010

June 14th 2010

We were supposed to leave Kodiak today but after listening to the weather report and the wind howling in the rigging, we decided to change our plans. Instead of sailing straight to Sand Point against the predicted 30 knot winds, we would leave early tomorrow morning, go through Whale Passage and across Shelikof Strait, and pass the time in Amalik Bay, hopefully in the company of grizzlies, until a more favourable weather window would eventually open up.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti